The following review written by one of the Software Informer contributors applies to version 3.2
Personal Finances Pro (as its name suggests) is a complete accounting system that allows you to control all your domestic finances and keep a record of all your payments made with your credits cards, and all your transactions of your checking or saving accounts.
Its intuitive and simple interface, lets you to record your expenses and income in an easy way. By Default you can find household expenses like telephone, rent, etc., Transportation (fuel, car insurance, etc.) Pet (food, clothing), veterinarian, health, repairs, entertainment, food, gifts, etc. The program also lets you to create an unlimited number of categories, and is able to generate detailed graphs and diagrams that displays your financial state visually.
Some other Key features of Personal Finances Pro:
- Manage easily bank accounts, transfers, and payments to each member of the family.
- Create recurring transactions. You need to enter the transaction data only once and set up the scheduler. Later, those transactions will be entered by the program automatically.
- Export your data to CSV o TXT format. Import data form other programs.
- Create different user accounts protected with passwords.
- Personal Finances Pro can be stored and executed from a pen drive.
Limitations. The unregistered version is limited to 200 transactions only.